IV Nutrient Therapy Q & A
What is IV Nutrient Therapy?
Intravenous (IV) Nutrition Therapy provides valuable nutrients to the body intravenously (through the vein). Introducing vitamins, minerals, and amino acids directly into the bloodstream bypasses the digestive system and has been shown to be more effective than oral supplements in correcting some nutritional deficiencies.
Medications treat diseases. Studies show that most medications are not selective in addressing the targeted condition. While they treat the disease they also cause some unpleasant side effects which could leave you sicker than when you started. IV therapy is a branch of cellular medicine and it is superior as it targets nutrients to the exact location they need to be at, in the cells of the body. IV nutrients correct intracellular deficiencies, free radical damage, oxidative stress and detoxify cellular metabolism.
The IV method is superior because it targets nutrients in the exact location they need to be – in the cells of the body with vitamins, minerals, and amino acids to correct intercellular deficiencies, reduce oxidative stress loads, and detoxify cellular metabolism.
IV Vitamin Therapy
There are many benefits to IV vitamin therapy. Vitamin injectables deliver high doses of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids to the body to replenish vitamin deficiency in a variety of conditions.
- Immune Support
- Weight Loss
- Anxiety and Stress
- Hormonal Balance
- Jet Lag
- Antiaging Rejuvenation
- Beauty: Skin and Hair
Some benefits of IV vitamin therapy can include:
- Decrease Inflammation
- Fight Infection
- Boost Energy
- Enhanced Immune Support
- Stress Reliever
Advanced IV Therapy can help patients with:
- Acute muscle spasm
- Advanced age
- Alzheimer’s disease / Parkinson’s disease
- Angina / Peripheral vascular disease
- Athletic support / Hydration
- Bariatric Surgeries / Malabsorption / Malnutrition
- Cancer / Compromised immune system
- Cardiovascular disease
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / Chronic depression
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease / Asthma
- Chronic sinusitis / Allergic rhinitis
- Compromised liver function
- Fibromyalgia / Chronic pain
- Food sensitivities / Allergies
- HIV / AIDS
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) / Crohn’s disease
- Peripheral neuropathy
Contact us today at (408) 647-7792!