At South County Med Spa & Wellness, we are pleased to offer LaseMD™ to our patients. LaseMD™ provides a comfortable, non-invasive way to improve the look and feel of your skin.
What Is LaseMD™?
LaseMD™ is a Cosmeceutical Delivery System (CDS) that uses non-ablative lasers to create microchannels in the skin. The microchannels are then treated with ampoules of nanoparticles, which can penetrate deep into the skin where they are most effective.
These uniquely designed serums are created using LaseMD’s Multi-Nanosome granulated (MNG) technology and contain only the minimum number of ingredients for effective treatment. This means your therapy is free from preservatives or chemicals. After treatment, the microchannels will be gently closed so the dermis can absorb the molecules.
- VC – ascorbic acid
- Encourages youthful skin by aiding healthy collagen structure
- Rejuvenates photoaged and photodamaged skin
- VA – retinol/vitamin A
- Increases the number of healthy skin cells generated in the basal layer of the epidermis
- TA – tranexamic acid
- Brightens skin
- Can be used to treat melasma
- SC – stem cell conditioned media
- Contains peptides which promote skin rejuvenation through the creation of collagen and elastin
- CK – stem cell conditioned media plus keratinocyte growth factor (KGF)
- Stimulates collagen and elastin production
- Aids in hair regrowth
- RS – resveratrol
- Contains prime grade (95% purity) resveratrol, a naturally occurring polyphenol, as well as hyaluronic acid
- Helps protect skin against UV- related skin carcinogenesis and photoaging
Benefits of LaseMD™
One of the significant benefits of LaseMD™ is how customizable your treatment can be! As noted above, there are several therapy options available depending on the condition of your skin and what you are looking to improve. Additionally, it is very gentle, which means little to no downtime and minimal redness following your treatment.
LaseMD can treat a wide variety of cosmetic conditions, including:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Skin brightening
- Skin laxity
- Hair loss
- Actinic keratosis
If you have questions about the LaseMD™ system and how we can give you healthier, more youthful skin or to make an appointment, please call South County Med Spa & Wellness at (408) 847-4200!